We have an immediate opening in our Quality Control department for a Dimensional Inspector.
- CNC and/or manual precision machining and contract manufacturing / job shop experience, along with experience in assessing the geometric characteristics of precision machined parts are required.
- Complete in-process, visual and/or dimensional inspections of precision machined parts using various precision measuring instruments, such as surface plate, height gage, calipers, and micrometers, and conventional inspection methods, such as a Faro Arm and CMM.
- Ability to read and interpret customer blueprints or drawings, identify improper callouts / datum structures, and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance – GD&T.
- Identify and report non-conformances.
- Monday through Thursday from 6 am – 4:30 pm.
- Cook on staff who provides free lunch to employees 4 days per week!
- Fun team building events!
- U.S. citizenship is required.
- Must pass background check, drug test, and provide updated copy of Motor Vehicle Report.
- Up to $30 per hour or $62,400 annually. Salary based on qualifications and experience.