We’re searching for a qualified and skilled Precision CNC Machinist to assist in the re-creation and development of our night shift!
- Previous machinist supervisor experience required.
- Proven ability to successfully understand, develop, and lead machinists with varying abilities and skills.
- Ability to articulate in all forms of communication.
- Exhibit excellent critical thinking and complex problem solving skills,
- 10 years or more of CNC Precision Machining, contract manufacturing / job shop, Mazak, and Mazatrol experience required.
- Extremely proficient and well-versed in CNC programming, set-up, and operation of CNC mill and/or lathes.
- Extensive knowledge of gages and measuring instruments.
- Ability to read and interpret customer blueprints or drawings, understanding Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance – GD&T.
- Training period requires day shift hours (Monday through Thursday from 6 am – 4:30 pm.)
- Night shift works Monday through Thursday from 4 pm – 2:30 am.
- Cook on staff who provides free lunch to employees 4 days per week!
- Fun and interactive team building events!
- US citizenship is required.
- Must pass background check, drug test, and provide updated copy of Motor Vehicle Report.
- Up to $38 per hour or $79,040 annually. Salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Salary adjustment of $1 to $2 per hour and a 10% shift differential of hourly rate of pay while on night shift.
- Competitive sign on bonus (up to $5,000) after 6 months of employment. Certain restrictions apply.