We have immediate openings for qualified and skilled CNC mill and lathe machinists who have:
- CNC machining experience required.
- Contract manufacturing /job shop experience preferred, but not required.
- Proficient at CNC programming, set-up, and operation of CNC mill and/or lathes.
- Well-versed in various types of programming, utilizing Mazatrol conversational programming.
- Mazak and Mazatrol experience are not required.
- Extensive knowledge of gages and measuring instruments.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints or drawings and understands Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD & T).
- Monday through Thursday from 6 am – 4:30 pm.
- Cook on staff who provides free lunch to employees 4 days per week!
- Fun and interactive team building events!
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Must pass background check and drug test.
- $21 to $38 per hour ($43,680 to $79,040 annually).
- Competitive sign on bonus (up to $5,000) after 6 months of employment. Certain restrictions apply.
- Salary based on qualifications and experience.