Do you know CNC machining and machine shops? Do you have experience writing and editing programs at the controls? If so, we have immediate openings for qualified and skilled CNC mill and lathe machinists and programmers who have:
- Five to seven years or more of CNC machining experience required.
- Contract manufacturing/job shop experience preferred, but not required.
- Proficient at CNC programming, set-up, and operation of CNC mill, cam software, wire, sinker, and/or lathes. Shop consists of all Mazak machines, specializing in machining tougher materials with tighter tolerances.
- Mazak experience is not required.
- Well-versed in various types of programming, utilizing Mazatrol conversational programming, along with the ability to learn other types of programming.
- Mazatrol experience is not required.
- Extensive knowledge of gages and measuring instruments.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints or drawings and understand Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD & T).
- Ability to articulate in all forms of communication and excellent critical thinking skills.
- Monday through Thursday from 6 am – 4:30 pm.
- Cook on staff who provides free lunch to employees 4 days per week!
- Fun and interactive team building events!
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Must pass background check and drug test.
- Salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Competitive sign on bonus after 6 months of employment. Certain restrictions apply.
- Intermediate Machinist - $21 to $26 per hour or $43,680 to $54,080 annually.
- Advanced Machinist - $27 to $31 per hour or $56,160 to $64,480 annually.
- Expert Machinist - $32 to $38 per hour or $66,560 to $79,040 annually.