Enjoy working with your hands & getting dirty? If you have 1 year of more of experience operating metal saws & power tools, along with inventory of raw materials, apply today!
We’re searching for a detail-oriented saw operator who ensures required documentation & material certifications are correct & properly entered in our computer system – computer skills are a must!
- Unload material trucks using a forklift
- Perform receipt inspection on raw materials
- Properly measure & cut material to job specifications with a metal cutting saw
- Collaborate with inventory personnel to ensure proper labeling & storage of raw materials & assist with physical inventory of raw materials as needed
- Monitor recycled metals & contact vendors for pick up when needed
- Assist with Shop Support, Shipping & Receiving, & driver/transport duties
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Must pass background check & drug test
- Ability to transport items safely & securely in Company vehicles
- Valid Virginia driver’s license required for transporting parts; as Motor Vehicle Report is a condition of employment
- To ensure the health & safety of employees who operate a company vehicle, applicants must successfully pass the US Department of Transportation (USDOT) medical exam.
- Due to frequency of lifting and weight demands - ability to lift up to 50 lbs. or more with assistance, this position requires an applicant to successfully pass a Cost Reduction Technology (CRT) Pre-Employment test – a strength & agility test
- $20.00 to $25.00 per hour
No resume required to apply!